Inbound Marketing Co-ordinator
We're looking for a highly motivated and organised inbound marketing co-ordinator. The candidate will have excellent project management skills and high attention to detail. The core KPI of this role is to manage the fulfilment of inbound/marketing activity for our clients in a way that meets expectation and maintains profitability for the business.
You should have a good knowledge of the creative process, be able to manage projects and retainer based work. You will be organising our internal and external teams through the appropriate scheduling tools to meet deadlines.
Similarly you will be working with clients to ensure they deliver on their expectation ensuring our teams have the necessary requirements to fulfil the project obligations.
Secondary KPI's are looking for revenue generating opportunities across our client portfolio particularly related to existing work.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills will lead to strong relationships with prospective and existing clients. The candidate is required to build internal relationships and work collaboratively with both technical and commercial peers.
Blue Eye Deer is an emerging business operating in a nascent and rapidly evolving market so you will be comfortable working in a dynamic and fluid environment. Your passion for our clients success will be important to maintaining focus.
This is an intermediate level role.
- Co-ordinate projects between client services, creative & development teams
- Ensure work is scheduled and resources are available
- Engage with clients to manage assets, resources and expectations
- Report back to the business on bottlenecks and capacity
- Ideally you'll have creative agency experience in trafficking projects
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Good understanding of the digital environment
- Ability to think innovatively, to seek out opportunities and solutions to streamline and/or enhance the way we work
- Passion for delighting our customers
- Collaborative team player
- Self empowered & motivated to make it happen
- High integrity & professional
- Deliver on what you promise with hands-on involvement
- Ability to pivot, be nimble & adapt quickly